Faerie crown. Intricate copper wire crown with a myriad of colours tumbling around the base. Swarovski clear crystals, Swarovski AB crystals, freshwater pearls, rose quartz, aquamarine, amethyst, green Swarovski, peridot, entwined with gold coloured brass leaves create a magical and ethereal look. As the light dances across the gems, crystals and leaves, the crown glows, sparkles and shimmers. You'll be an enchantress capturing all the attention wherever you wear this.
You could wear this as part of a wedding look, as part of a costume or at a festival.
Amethyst is said to be for protection and for pleasant dreams, aquamarine, for good luck and hope, peridot is said to be for harmony especially in marriage, and rose quartz is said to be for love.
The crown measures approximately 14 inches.
The upright twists are approximately 1 1/4 inches in the middle.
The craft wire makes this extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear.
The wire is copper but has a rose gold hue. If you would like silver or gold plated wire please use the drop down box.
This is handmade to order. Each one is unique due to the natural gemstones. Please ask if you have any special requirements.
The band is tied with ribbon but can also be secured with hair grips. Wear as a crown or at the hairline, or onto the forehead.
Thank you for visiting/purchasing DarlingGolightly.
This is presented in a gift box with acid free tissue paper. Sent 1st class insured and signed for. International orders are sent insured, tracked and signed for.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
Custom orders cannot be returned.
Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.