Beautiful raw aquamarine hair grips. Dainty yet striking hand twisted rose gold coloured copper wire creates a warm contrast to the blue of the aquamarine. 3mm clear Swarovski crystals add a gentle twinkle to the look.
You could wear these as a bride for your 'something blue' or as a bridesmaid or as a chic and free spirited charm to any outfit.
The tallest part of two of the pins measure approximately 1 inch 1/4 and the third measures approximately 1 1/2 inches.
You can choose silver or gold plated wire if you prefer These are now available in sterling silver for that extra something special; shown in photo 8. Please use the drop down box for your choice.
If you would like more than one set please message me first and I'll send you a 10% off coupon.
Thank you for visiting/purchasing DarlingGolightly.
4-6 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
Custom orders cannot be returned.
Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
Jul 10, 2018
Beautiful hair clips, can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day. Brilliant, quick service.
Nov 6, 2017
Very pretty little grips and quick postage!
Oct 13, 2017
I'm ever so grateful for darlinggolightly, after a panic of arrange for a something blue for my best friends wedding, I contacted Darling go lightly and asked an urgent question which she replied asap and was happy to help me out! She ran to her mail box the next day and made sure my urgent present arrived in time for the wedding the very next day! The product was lovely and looked perfect against the simple plaited hair of the bride! Again thank you so much! Every shop should aspire to be like you!